Some key consulting projects have involved:
- Sue working with seven ASX100 companies to overhaul their board and executive paper templates
- one of Australia’s four major banks reporting to The Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry that Sue’s collaboration with the bank was a key initiative in responding to the concerns uncovered by the Royal Commission
- Sue helping Chartered Accountants ANZ’s Disciplinary Tribunal change its templates to align with writing better decisions.
GumLeafGreen consulting services deliver the highest possible return on investment because Sue:
- thoroughly scopes a client’s needs, including budgetary, timing and resourcing constraints
- does not accept engagements requiring skills that she lacks.