Consulting on strategic projects
Some key consulting projects have involved:
- working with seven ASX100 companies to overhaul their board and executive paper templates
- one of Australia’s four major banks reporting to The Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry that Sue’s collaboration with the bank was a key initiative in responding to the concerns uncovered by the Royal Commission
- helping Chartered Accountants ANZ’s Disciplinary Tribunal change its templates to align with writing better decisions
- helping a publicly listed wealth management company to streamline its processes for producing board and executive papers, which increased efficiency and the quality of the papers.
Project managing high-stakes documents
Sue facilitates the scoping, planning, writing and editing of high-stakes documents. She guarantees a much more efficient and less painful process.
Editing high-stakes documents
Sue’s editing services ensure documents meet modern international standards of excellence.
Projects have, for example, involved refining:
- descriptions of behaviours in the capability framework for lawyers (including partners) who work for an international law firm
- guidelines for writing compliance policies for an international investment bank
- employment contracts for employees who work in the distribution centre of a retailer, all of whom have English as a second language
- a consultation paper about reforms to Australia’s insolvency laws (the writer was the first person invited to Canberra by the Federal Government and told that the quality of the document was the reason they were invited first).
GumLeafGreen consulting services deliver the highest possible return on investment because Sue:
- thoroughly scopes a client’s needs, including budgetary, timing and resourcing constraints
- does not accept engagements requiring skills that she lacks.